I was at a Toronto Photography Meetup Group (TPMG.ca) event last weekend, it was a photo scavanger hunt on the TTC. Against better judgement I took my Leica M3 (show off) and I tried out a new film, Efke (Adox)asa 100 black and white. This is some of the highlights. I used no flash underground just really steady hands as I took the shutter speed down to 1/10 of a second. Next time I am using a faster film and an SLR for these sort of events.
This film has a high contrast, I like it a lot and I have the instructions on how to develop it as well. I have 99% of the gear to do my own developing, I will have a learning curve to conquer.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.