I am the media relations contact for Picture the Cure 2007 a photo exibition and silent auction with the proceeds going to The Canadian Cancer Society. The Exhibit runs from July 4 to July 30, 2007 at the Gallery Space at the Steam Whistle Brewing Roundhouse in the heart of Toronto.

There will be a closing night gala on July 30, 2007, the silent auction will take place then.

I got involved because I want go gain more public relations experience, I am a passionate amateur photographer and my family has been touched by cancer both directly and indirectly over the years.

further information is available at http://picturethecure.ca

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.