Shooting with Minolta Again....

I missed my Minolta SRT 202, it was a nice tank of a camera, gifted it along with 99% of my Rokkor lenses along with a X700 to my brother to thin the herd out a bit. A few years later I came across my dead Minolta XE-7(no repair techie in Canada will touch it) and it had a MC Rokkor X 50 f1.4 lens that was still great. Found a restored SRT 102 on EBay along with some lenses and I'm back shooting Minolta. I forgot how nice the Rokkor series of lenses were. I can see why Leica partnered up with them back in the 1970s to share 35mm SLR technology.

Camera: Minolta SRT 102, MC Rokkor X 50 f1.4 lens, 135 f2.8 for Lindsey's portrait.
Film: Ilford HP5 400, HC110 B.

Minolta SRT 102

Start of Dominion St

Walking In

Edge of Brimstone

Ski Chalet

Riverside WillowII

Lindsay I


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.