My Friend Crystal

I do portraits. Yes you see a lot of landscape and street photography on my blog but I love shooting portraits when I get the opportunity.

My friend Crystal here just one Volunteer of the Year Award for the Toronto chapter of the  International Association of Business Communicators. We met volunteering on the Social Media committee and been friends since.

I shot Crystal's portrait in the evening after she received her award at the annual general meeting last week. By the time we got around to it, I had no choice but to shoot wide open. My one regret is Crystal has a beautiful smile and here, it looks like the day had caught up with her, I will be re-shooting at some point.


Camera: Olympus OM-2n, Zuiko 100 f2.8 shot wide open.
Film:  Ilford HP5 400, HC110 B.

Shot on the patio of the Paint Box Bistro

Crystal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.