Toronto Along King St. in February

King St. Between Liberty Village and Spadina Ave is constantly evolving with the constant development going on. I particularly like the stretch between Bathurst and Spadina for the architectural integrity compared to other stretches which have become condos. Unfortunately if I'm on schedule there's never enough time to slow down and wander through capturing the details on the buildings. Thankfully Allied REIT is smart and renovated the old factories and warehouses into office space. I'll be back on my own time when ski season is done for the year.

I shot this on my recently overhauled Nikon F2SB I picked up from Burlington Camera back in December, the tech did a superb job on it and the meter is bang on. The Nikkor O 35 f2 lens is a brilliant piece of glass and I forgot how nice it is. I'm figuring out my March Break kit and it could be a Nikkormat and The F2SB, we'll see.

Camera: Nikon F2SB, Nikkor O 35 f2 lens.
Film: Ilford HP5 400, HC110 B.

Edge of Liberty Village

Corner of Bathurst and King

Loft Office Space_

Walking Along King in the Slush

Restaurant and Vines

Trying to Cross Portand_

Looking up Spadina in Winter

Crossing King at Spadina in Winter


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Scotsdale Farm in the Fall