Going Skiing While I Still Can


This hasn't been the optimal ski season, a late start and mild spells that make for ski conditions like a giant slurpie. There are however weekends where it is downright near perfect. This weekend is going to be one of them so I'm skiing Friday and maybe Sunday if the weather cooperates  and enjoying it while we still got it. 

Camera: Nikon FM, Nikkor Ais 35 f2 lens, Nikkor Ais 105 f2.5 lens.
Film: Fomapan 200, D76 1+1. 

Sunny Day on Wortly's Wiggle

Moguls on Wortly's Wiggle

Now an old friend of mine, Shelagh McGrogen gave me some solid advice a few years back, be the water. I now I've said it before and I'll say it again, be the water. You can't be the rock in the middle, the ice along the shoreline or the shore. 

Half Iced on the West Credit 1

Half Iced on the West Credit 2

Rock Parting the Water

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.