Minolta Mania Part One, Testing out a MC Rokkor 58 f1.4 lens.

I was gifted an MC Rokkor 58 f1.4 lens a few months ago by a friend, the optics are crystal clear and everything works as it should. Now I was told it misbehaved, I wanted to see if that was the case, so I popped the lens on my Minolta SRT 102 and took it out for a spin before and after skiing. January has to be the grayest on record and I should have used something like Rollei Retro 400S to build some contrast. The negs looked off but scanned nicely. You decide for yourself. I plan to retest later on when the conditions aren't quite, so, Scottish.

Camera: Minolta SRT 102, MC Rokkor 58 f1.4 lens.
Film: Ilford HP5 400, HC110 B.


Abandoned Farmhouse on Highway 10 Two

Belfountain General Store Closed for the Season

Slow Down on Bush St. Before Main

Closed Antique Store_

Snow Covered Stairs_

Bridge Across Eternity_

Keep off The Dam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.