The Toronto Film Shooters Winter 2019 Meet Up from Dundas up to Queen's Park


It was actually a great photo walk route Alex Lyukx plotted out, granted it was also a snow storm. If you dressed properly and chose your camera gear well, there are great photographic opportunities to be had.

The other thing I was careful with was running with one lens only, yes I packed three but only used one, in this case my Ai 50 f1.4 lens. I'm really happy with the results I got out of it. There's some gear that just won't work well in the cold, I mean the real cold. I learned my lesson last New Year's with my F2S, love that camera but it struggled below -15c.

Camera: Nikon FM, Nikkor Ai 50 f1.4 lens.
Film: Kodak Tri-X 400 pushed to 1600, HC110 B.

Sliding on Bond St

Dana

Gerrard and Church

Snowy McGill St

Carlton St. Car

Turrets at Yonge and College

Snowy and Empty Yonge St

Crossing University Ave in the Snow_

Queen's Park _

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.