Caledon Ontario At the Tail End of 2019

I'm so glad to see the backside of 2019, it was a year that's for sure. I think 2020 is going to be a fabulous year (fingers crossed), or at least suck less than 2019.

I went up skiing for the first time this season back on December 22,  took two cameras with me, the Pentax K2 for on the way up and back, and a Rollei 35 while skiing (you will have to wait for those as I'm not done with the roll). I used Ilford Delta 100 in both cameras, for now you have the results below from the Pentax.

Ilford Delta 100 just shone through SMC Pentax M glass and developed smoothly in HC110 dillution B. I'm still working through a bulk roll this film I bought in 2015 or was it 2016, can't remember at this point.


Camera: Asahi Pentax K2, SMC Pentax M lenses.
Film: Ilford Delta 100, HC110 B.

Abandoned Farm on Highway 10

Abandoned Farm on Highway 10 Three. tif

Abandoned Farm on Highway 10 Four. tif

Metropolitan Cheltanham

Boston Mills Barn

Belfountain General Store in December

Belfountain General Store in December Two

Bush St. December 2019

Path off into the Woods

West Credit Sort of Freezing Over Two

Ice on the Edges of the Pond

The Belfountain_

The Fake Waterfalls_

Bridge over to the Other Side with Snow

Stone Wall and Steps

Off Season for Ice Cream Dec 2019

Mississuga Road Country Estate

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.