A Saturday in December

 I thought this was my last roll of Ilford Delta 100, the bane of bulk rolling, you want to be truly finished the old rolls, once done I'm switching over to FP4 for the classic grain structure. For kicks and giggles I did a one stop push to 200 ISO to buy me more speed with gloomy weather. I've never pushed Delta 100 before, Acros 100 in 120 by accident once. I'm pleased with the results, yes, I plan to push FP4 in the future once I get to start that bulk roll. 

The camera of choice was my Nikon F90X with AF-D 50 F1.8, the cheap and cheerful nifty fifty lens that punches like a heavyweight for its price point. The one downfall, the batteries died so I lost the last six frames. The big upside AA's are plentliful as dirt, that said the batteries died on my to the Eglington subway station for the trip home. 

As mentioned, I thought this was the last roll of bulk rolled Delta 100, I was wrong, one was found on my desk There are fresh batteries in the F90X, lets do a "one more kick at the can". 


Camera: Nikon F90X, Nikon AF-D 50 F1.8 lens. 

Film: Ilford Delta 100 pushed one stop to 200 ISO, Ilfotec HC 1+31. 



Best Fresh Buy Markets Post Winds Green Valley Products_ Porsche and Mercedes Dramatic Skies over Yonge St Pineapples 2 for $4_ Yonge and Roehampton Yonge Eglington Condo Skyscraper Yonge Roxborough Looking South Jo-Anne on Yonge St Retail on Yonge South of Summerhill Crossing at Price Crossing Yonge at the Rosedale Diner Yonge and Summerhill Deer Park South Low Rise Apartment Building Courtyard Modernist Office Windows Lamborghini at the Spotlight Looking Down the Middle of Yonge St. at Woodlawn 911 on Yonge St Fire Station 311 on Balmoral Retail Strip on Borrowed Time_ Retail Strip on Borrowed Time Two Driving by the Kent

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.