Christmas Day in Chinatown.

Christmas Day I went in early to the Beaches to meet up with my brother's family, Alex, Marcus and Charlotte and myself went to Chinatown for lunch. If you are looking for yummy beef curry amoung other things, check out Swatow Restaraunt at 309 Spadina Ave, classic Southern Chinese cuisine for a very grey Christmas. 

Afterward we walked up and down Spadina taking pictures, the results are below. Metropolis 400 delivers different results for different lenses. The Ultron lens is a modern aspherical design that's super sharp on a Nikon F4 and I'm utilizing matrix metering. With the first roll it was my Rollei 35S and metering off the Lightmeter App on my iPhone. I'm down to one roll left and I'll shoot later in the winter, most likely in my Rollei 35S again. Lomo Metropolis 400 thrives in gritty environments, we'll see. 

Camera: Nikon F4, 40 F2 Voightlander Ultron SL II lens, and Nikkor Ai 105 F2.5 lens. 

Film: Lomo Metropolis 400 (2019 Formulation). 


Open Dec 25 23 West Side of Sadina Dec 25 23 Grossman's Mural Dec 25 23 Northbound 510 Spadina Car Paperboxes on Spadina Dec 25 23 Delivery Scooter Dec 25 23 Spadina Traffic Dec 25 23 LCBO Dragons Spadina Produce Spread Xmas Day 2023 Middle of Spadina on Xmas Day 2023 Middle of Spadina and Dundas Two on Xmas Day 2023 Middle of Spadina and Dundas on Xmas Day 2023 Chinatown Back Pack Display Charlotte and Marcus 2 on Xmas Day 2023 Charlotte and Marcus and Chinatown Bear Chinatown Signage_ Chinatown Traffic Christmas Day Raman Central_ West Side of Spadina in Chinatown Dead Payphone_ Cat on a Chair Spadina Ave East Side_ Baldwin St. Christmas Day 2023_ Passing Grossmans_ Another Southbound 510 Near College The Neon Palm 2023 From the North

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Barnack Madness, What Was I Thinking?