Dorset and Lake of Bays on Slde Film

 Happy New Year! 

Using slide film mid day isn't probably not the greatest idea. I should have rolled with Portra 160 but hindsight was 20/20. Jo-Anne gave for Christmas last year,  a ride on the SS Bigwin around Lake of Bays and it was the perfect gift. 

I wound up using my Nikkor AiS 80-200 F4 zoom lens a lot for this roll as I was mostly shooting from the Bigwin to shore. I do think in hindsight I should have run with something like Cinestill 400D or Kodak Ultramax 400, so I could have shot at higher shutter speeds. Live and learn. 


Camera: Nikon F3/T, Nikkor AIS lenses. 

Film: Atlanta Film Co. Euphoric 100 Slide Film (Eastman Kodak Ektachrome 100). 


Cottage Country Runnabout in the Shade Oct 2023 Dorset One Lane Bridge Oct 2023 Decorative Gourd Display Oct 2023 Hello Fall Oct 2023 Cottage Country Pontoon Boat in the Dorset Channel Bigwin Museum Sign Oct 2023 Bigwin Museum and Dorset Channel The Old Bigwin Funnel Oct 2023 SS Bigwin Oct 2023 SS Bigwin On the Bow Dorset from the Water Oct 2023 Lake of Bays Two Oct 2023 Lake of Bays Boathouse on the Edge of the Pines Oct 2023 Lake of Bays Three Oct 2023 Lake of Bays Boathouse on the Edge of the Shore Oct 2023 Lake of Bays Boathouse on the Edge of the Shore Three Oct 2023 Lake of Bays Mansion and Boathouse_ Lake of Bays Cliffs Dorset Channel from the Bigwin Reflected Muskoka Colours

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barnack Madness, What Was I Thinking?

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk