Nikon F2AS, Adox CHS 100 II and Harbord Village

 Been ages since I shot with my Nikon F2 bodies as they all got packed away for the move. Once I got my gear back, of course I pulled out one of my F2AS' out of the storage bins to use. Coupled with my Voigtlander 40 f2 SL II Ultron lens along with Adox CHS 100 II, it was a winning combination for a photowalk on a bright sunny Saturday in July. 


Camera: Nikon F2AS, Voigtlander 40 F2 SL II Lens. 

Film: Adox CHS 100 II, FX-39 1+19



Former Honest Ed's Corner July 2024 Bathurst From Shade to Sun You Should Live Here Alternative Thinking on the Old Bathrust St Bloor and Bathurst Apartment Balconies Traffic at Bathurst and Lennox NW Corner of Bathurst and Lennox Bathurst Semis_ Bathurst Semis Two Bathurst Semis Two Crossing Bathurst on  Harbourd Turret off Harbourd Alleyway Off Harbourd Houses on Palmerston Ave Looking Up Palmerston Bears Guarding a Gen II Mazda RX7 Manning and Harbourd Manning and Harbourd Local Eatery Harbourd Local Coffee Shop Keyhole Mural_ Harbord Villlage One Harbord Villlage Looking West White Duplex on Harbourd Place for Lease on Harbourd_ Harbourd Looking East in Harbourd Village Store on the Corner at 326

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barnack Madness, What Was I Thinking?

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk