The Toronto Film Shooters July Photo Walk Part Two, From Chaplin Estates to Forest Hill North Back to Yonge St.

 We started on a sunny day but things got gloomier after lunch as in by the time I got back to Jo-Anne's the skies started to rain. 

The other thing, my Canon 7sZ needs a CLA, I think I'm going to the 7s as well and get them both serviced. The 7sZ suffers from shutter bounce at random and some odd flare, you can sorta see in the corner when I use the late 1960s vintage 35 F2 lens, not on every frame but it's there. I should try that lens on my Canon P and my Leica M bodies and see what I get.

That said my last experience with 50D was with Cinestill 50D with the RemJet removed. This is true motion picture stock with RemJet still in place and procesed in native ECN-2 chemistry. I like the results but I think 250D is the more practical film for still photography. 


Camera: Canon 7sZ, Canon and Voigtlander Leica Screw Mount Lenses. 

Film: Reflx Labs spooled Kodak Vision 50D, ECN-2 Processed by Graination Lab. 



Orile Park South Entrance Chaplin Estates House Art Deco Apartments on Orile Parkway Two Chaplin Estates Houses 3 July 2024 Chaplin Estates Side Street July 2024 Chaplin Estates House 4 July 2024 Chan on the North Side_ Chan and the Abbot Eglington Ave Looking Into Forest Hill North Eglington Ave Looking West in Forest Hill North Eglinton Ave Event Theatre Eglinton Grand Event Theatre Eglinton Grand Marquee Hot Rod Mobility Scooter 52 West Bus Edith Ave porsche 718 Spider on Eglinton Yonge St. Before the Storm Orange Taxi on Yonge Opposit Rohampton Chaos at Yonge and Rohampton

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barnack Madness, What Was I Thinking?

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk