Frugal Film Project for August. Back to the Beaches Neighbourhood.

 Yeah, yeah, running way behind with the August roll, if it will make you feel better the September roll is almost done. 

I ran with Nikkor AIS lenses, this month as my other camera that came down with me to my brother's neighbourhood was my Nikon FM3a and I only wanted to run with one set of lenses. I usually go period correct, not this month, and that's ok. 

The other thing, I'm thinking ahead for Frugal Film Project 2025, and what camera I want to run with, got a short list in my head, I know one thing, I'm sticking with Fomapan 400, its such a versatile film to shoot with and it sings in Rollei Supergrain developer. 

Finally this the first roll through my new Mac Mini, which just replaced my 2015 iMac and you can tell the computing power differnce while in Lightroom. Also the new monitor is light years ahead of my old one. 


Camera: Nikkormat FT3, Nikkor AiS 50 f1.8 lens. 

Film: Fomapan 400, Rollei Supergrain Developer 1+15. 



Alleyway Between Houses in Pleasantville August 2024 Beaches Fire Station One From the West Aug 2024 Beaches Brewing Company August 2024 The Kenilworth Split Aug 2024 Houses on Queen St Towards Kingston Road House with Small Car Port Front Garden in the Beaches Triangle_ Meastro's on the Edge of Orchard Park Mixed Use Building on Kingston Road 503 at Dundas Aug 2024 Pharmacy and Apartments on Kingston Wood's Perscriptions on Kingston Jeff Sloan Park Aug 2024 Jeff Sloan Park Little Free Libary Aug 2024 Jeff Sloan Park Laneway Parking Nice Houses in a Row at the North End of the Triangle Have a Beachy Day Porsche Boxter in the Carport Aug 2024 Three Traffic Cones GMC Grill_ GMC Grumman Delivery Box on Wheels Corner Hosue on Kenilworth Kenilworth Semi 2024 Streetside Muskoka Chairs Midday Traffic in the Beaches Greetings from the Beach Wall

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barnack Madness, What Was I Thinking?

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk