I was playing with my new to me Olympus OM-4 and some film I picked up at the APUG Conference from JandC Photo. It's called Adox 100 formerly Efke, the film is made in Croatia and has a high silver content, the way they used to make film. I used HC110 developer with an unnoffical dilution designated H. It is half strength of dilution B for those interested in knowing and I timed it for 11 minutes. I am really growing to love this film, it has a really nice snap to it. It also helps to have an orange or yellow filter on the lens. Adox/Efke is available I think as slow as asa 25 and only through JandC Photo out of Kansas.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.