Capture Oakville 150 was a success as the first annual photography competition for the Oakville Camera Club. Some of prints are destined for an exhibit at the Oakville Trafalger Memorial Hospital, my fiend Kieley, the president of the OCC requested I submit three more images. One you have seen in a previous post with the racing dinghy from the Oakville Yacht Squadren and the two below Erchliss on a Fall Day and Ringside Seat in the Spring. I printed them both on Kentmere Fineprint VC Glossy Fibre Paper for longevity.


Comments

Richard Braeken said…
I really like that picture of the bench. Compared to the grand prize winner of the contest, I would much rather have your picture on my wall at home than the grand prize winner.

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.