Lens Test Drive In Toronto's West End

Crossing Roncesvalles

Alleyway in Roncesvalles Village

Along Dundas St. In the Junction.

Dundas St. West in the Junction

I have really bonded with my Mamiya C220f this Summer, it's a tank of a twin lens reflex camera but it's my go to for portraiture, landscape/nature and wandering around the street due to it's durability and versatility of interchangeable  lenses. Now I have a pretty complete lens kit for this camera save for the blue dot 80 f2.8 Sekor. A little bit of patience on Ebay and I managed to score one a few weeks back.

What you see here was shot in Toronto's west end this past weekend during some very humid weather, so I spent my birthday testing out a lens and it has my seal of approval.

Camera: Mamiya C220f, Sekor 80 f2.8 Blue Dot lens,
Film: Fuji Neopan Acros 100, Xtol 1+1. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.