Long Weekend in the Beaches March 2014

I love dog and house sitting in the Beaches neighbourhood of Toronto and I had an opportunity to look after Rufus while my brother and his family when on a road trip to Mt. Tremblant. A change of scenery was, it also coincided with a March blizzard on my first day. The day after we had a windchill advisory and hyper bright sunshine. Thing is two days later half the snow melted from a  mild spell.

Now I used up my second to last roll of Fomapan 100 in 120 format, interesting film, it reminds me of the old Agfa APX 100, while I have seen the end results online, never used myself. I recently picked up 30 m (100ft) of Fomapan 200 in 35mm and can't wait to start shooting with that. Always got great results from Foma and I love shaking things up now and again.


Camera: Rolleicord IV, 75 f3.5 Schneider Xenar lens.
Film: Fomapan 100, Xtol 1+1.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.