Return to Billie Bear Resort Part One

Billie Bear Resort up in Northern Muskoka is my happy place, while the trip up north was two months ago I'm not quite done with it yet. We didn't have the full group this year due to schedule conflicts, for those who didn't make it, I hope this will be a quick fix for them until next year.

What I love about this place is the fact it has changed little since opening up a century ago, save for running water and electricity. I'm glad we're headed up four days instead of three because just a long weekend, isn't enough.  This year the resort itself became a photography project on the spot, I have taken photos around Billie Bear in previous years, I regret not shooting the water tower before it was taken down for safety reasons, it was a long time fixture. Billie Bear will be a long term project and I hope the resort is still around for another century.

Camera: Rolleicord Vb, 75 f3.5 Schneider Xenar lens.
Film: Kodak Tri-X 400, HC110 B.

Explorer's Lodge at Billie Bear

Fire Pit and Hut_

Sunday Morning Tranquilty on Bella Lake

Priority Seating on the Dock_

A Quiet Spot to Think_

Ready to Go_


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.