College St. Part One.

It's been ages since I have taken photos on College St. Now, that old saying, the more things change, the more they stay the same, really applies. Old spots I used to haunt like Bar Italia are gone, other places like Cafe Diplimatico aren't going anywhere.

I'm still experimenting with Fomapan 400, of course, I'm rating it at 250 ISO, this time I processed in Xtol stock developer as opposed to 1+1. I'm quite pleased with the results, there's a pleasing grain to the emulsion.

Camera: Nikon FE, Nikkor Ai 50 f1.4 lens.
Film: Fomapan 400, Xtol stock.




College St. Corner Patio_

Walking in Front of Kalander

Riding Home on College

Crossing Clinton at College

Three Umbrellas on Cafe Diplimatico Patio

Late Afternoon College St

Working on the Patio_









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.