Sunday Walk Down Spadina

Another bright sunny day in the city, on a weekend no less. I wanted to see how Kosmo Mono 100 handled bright sunshine, and it came through well. Now in terms of photography, a cloudless sky gets pretty boring so you have adjust your subject matter and sometimes try and make the emptiness work for you.

I also pulled a camera out I haven't used in a while, my chrome Nikkormat Ftn, a duplicate of dad's my brother got in the estate 13 years ago. I have fond memories of that camera, dad used to shoot a lot of family photos with it. Even though it wasn't the exact same camera, my chrome Nikkormat brings back some happy memories. I also surprised how steady the meter was. Nikkormats have match needle meters that over time become jumpy due to oxidisation or worn contact strips. Some repair techs can fix them, others rather not. I have a Nikkormat FT3 with a meter jumpy enough to mix cocktails.


Camera: Nikkormat FTn, Nikkor H 50 f2 lens, H 38 f3.5 lens.
Film: Kosmo Mono 100, Rodinal 1+50 for 7.5 minutes at 20c.

Spadina Circle University of Toronto

Hotel Waverly

Renal_

Empty Parking Lot_

Wall Art

Kennsington Market Sign

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.