More fun with a borrowed Rolleiflex Automat and Colour Film

I'm continually impressed with what I'm getting from Kodak Portra 160, this time in medium format. Once I've finished my Ektar stash, I'm stocking up with some slower speed Portra.

A quick programming note, I won't be publishing this Friday as I will be somewhere in Northern Muskoka with my long term "Up North" project which eventually be published in a book. There will be a post Monday October 1 with highlights from the September 2018 Classic Camera Revival Meet Up and walk about.


Camera: Rolleiflex Automat K3B, 75 f3.5 Schneider lens.
Film: Kodak Portra 160.

Breakwall Ready for Lunch

Red Rocket EastboundQuiet in front of Buds_

Walking in Front of the Fox

The Goof Sign in Square Crop

Garden Gate Good Food August 19 2018

Burgundy 68 VW Beetle

501 Neville Park Loop

Upper RC Harris_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.