East Half of Leslieville

What I found when I processed my first roll from last week in HC 110 Dilution B, the end results need a bit of bumping up in Adobe Lightroom after scanning. Granted Toronto had soggy cement coloured skies for most of it. I switched developers and I found ID-11(Ilford's D76) at a 1+1 dilution gave me contrasty negatives with more detail. Moral of the story HC110 is great for sunny days but if you were shooting on an overcast day, roll with D76 or ID-11 if you want a little more pop in your negatives.

Camera: Rolleicord Vb, 75 f3.5 Schneider Xenar Lens.
Film: Ilford HP5 400, ID-11 1+1

Old Streetcars at Greenwood

Sarah Ashbridge House March 2019

Chick n Joy

Bottom of Craven Road

Corner of Craven Road and Queen St

Sugar Junk Store

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.