Last Summer in the Beaches

Funny what you find on your desk, in this case, an unprocessed roll of Fuji Neopan Acros 100, I love this film, I was sad when it got discontinued over a year ago. I was surprised it was from late last Summer in the Beaches. In hindsight, I should have pushed Ilford HP5 or Kodak Tri-X, I can't remember if I had a roll with me or not, the light wasn't that Neopan Acros friendly (low cloud ceiling and threatening rain).

This roll was from what became the Midweek Photowalk Group from Toronto Photowalks. We had fun even if the light sucked (shoulda pushed the film like crazy). The other thing, it buys me time to process the film I shot last week in the Beaches, enjoy this throwback in the meantime.


Camera: Rolleiflex Automat, 75 f3.5 Schneider Xenar lens.
Film: Fuji Neopan Acros 100, HC110 E.

Vintage Bike 2018

Beacher Cafe Former Entrance

Stairs Down the Road

Glen Stewart Pathhway

Kingston Road Retail Corner

Beaches Alleyway South of Kingston Road

Bridge Across The Glen Stewart Ravine August 2018

Steps to the Front Door

Walking Past on Queen St


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Scotsdale Farm in the Fall