The Midweek Photowalk Gang Over March Break

The Nikon F is one of those iconic cameras that even at 60 years old is still going strong as a camera design. I have a couple of bodies with the desirable eye level prism, I shot with a three lens set up, the  classic Nikkor H 28 f3.5, S 50 f1.4 and 105 f2.5 lenses, all three are 1960s vintage and have single coated front elements. I also wanted to shoot some Kodak Ektar 100, it delivered.

 I was using a hand held Sekonic L398a meter as the Nikon F I was using had the eyelevel prism, about as old school as you can get. I enjoyed it.



Camera: Nikon F, Nikkor S 50f 1.4 lens, Nikkor H 28 f3.5 lens.
Film: Kodak Ektar 100

Fire Hall 17 and Blue Sky

Early Morning at the Breakwall

Remaining Christmas Decorations

The TOPW Mid Week Usual Suspects

Beacher Cafe in the Morning Sun

Goof Sign in the Shade

Sunny Outrigger Corner


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.