Gone Skiing Part Two


Skiing is my winter escape, I've been skiing so long each winter I have to think for a minute how long I've been doing it. I love the smell of cold air,  burning firewood and frenchfry grease mixing together when skiing by either the Main or West Hill chalets, I didn't get that smell so much this winter as it hasn't really been all that cold. Well, what can you do?

I'm reloading my Rollei 35 with some Kodak Max 400 or Pro Image 100 and capture the back half of the season. Stay tuned.

The bottom photos of the Melville White Church is all that remains of the hamlet of Melville and is  one of those landmarks that remind you skiing, or hiking other times of the year is not far away.


Camera: Rollei 35, 40 f3.5 Zeiss Tessar lens
Film: Ilford Delta 100, HC110 B.

Snow Plowing Down Eaton's_

Stapell's Chairlift Tower_

Steepside Feb 2020

Top of Bogner's Boogie_

Top of Wortly's Wiggle Feb 2020

Melville White Church_

Side of Missisauga Road_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.