Little Italy back to Little Portugal

I've mentioend this before, I really have to explore Toronto's west end a little bit more.

It was also great putting my Nikon FM2n through it's paces, it's one of my workhorse cameras that I use when it starts to get cold outside, and it delivers when the temperatures dropped after lunch.



Camera: Nikon FM2n, Nikkor Ai 50 f1.4 lens, Ais 28 f2.8 lens.
Film: Rollei RPX 400.

Little Italy Row Houses

Can't Stop Won't Stop_

Alleyway Row House Complex

Mural in the Sun

Shaw Flowers and Gifts in the Afternoon Sun

Lakeview Stand Mixers

Lakeview Always Open_

Lakeview Sign_

Little Portugal Alleyway


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.