Gone Skiing Part One

I'm a downhill skier. Been skiing for 44 years (had to think about that for a minute) over the past 15 or so years I would pack a camera system with me and take pictures around Caledon Ski Club. The big problem is my Lowe Pro sling bag would incure the wrath of a tiny minority of chair lift operators, so for a few years, I didn't take my gear with me on the slopes. Until this season, now being the proud owner of a pair of Rollei 35's (one with a Tessar lens, the other with a Sonnar design). I had a pocket camera that didn't need a big camera bag. Zone focusing is easy as I'm stopping down around F8 to F16 depending on the the light.

It took me a while to finish this roll because most of January was varying shades of grey every weekend. Exposure was figured out with either Sunny 16 or the Light Meter app on my iPhone. There will be more next blog post.

Camera: Rollei 35, 40 f3.5 Zeiss Tessar lens.
Film: Ilford Delta 100, HC110 B.

Top Wheel of Stapell's Chairlift

Top of Larry's Line Jan 2020

Top of Larry's Line Jan 2020 Two

On Site Town Houses

Stand of Pines

Under the South Chair on Keene's Kicker One

The View From Ok Ross_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.