Hot Town, Summer in the City Part One

 

I haven't really wandered through the downtown core since 2019, yes I did a visit to Downtown Camera August last year. On a hot sunny day, I wandered the core from St. Lawerence Market to King West with my friend John Meadows, the film of choice was Kodak Ektar 100 because I needed to shake things up a bit. Usually you do urban photography in black and white, I wanted to get my Saul Leiter and Fred Herzog on. 


Camera: Nikon FE, Nikkor lenses. 

Film: Kodak Ektar 100. 


Wellington and Bay Crossing Wellington at Bay Brookfiled Place Atrium August 2021 St. Benard and My Shadow Dog fountain August 2021 Flatiron Building in the Sun Parked Sportbike Walking Down Market St._ Front St. Looking West From Jarvis Crossing Jarvis at King St Crossing King St. at Jarvis Canadian Flag at Half Mast Two 504 Streetcars Backed Up 504 Streetcars Yonge and Richmond Corner Left Lane Closed on Richmond Art Deco Mosaic Archway Detail Head in the Courtyard

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.