Frugal Film Project Roll #2 Wandering in my Town

What do we have here? It's roll #2 in my inaugural  entry Frugal Film Project and I shot in a walk around my neighbourhood in Oakville Ontario Canada on February 1. We got hit with a lot of snow in January and as of writing this post, it's still mostly around, no bare patches in front lawns, yet. I'm very happy with this set, with very little colour correction, just some cropping and leveling things up. 

Thankfully I'm managing to find some more Kodak Ultramax 400, I'm starting to reget choosing this as my film stock for this year's project entry. I am very grateful for my friends Jess Hobbs and Mario Piper for spotting me a few rolls here and there. 


Camera: Nikon N90S, Nikkor AF-D 28-105 lens. 

Film: Kodak Ultramax 400. 



Gate on Hillhurst Barn Just Off Morrison_ Heritage House at Lakeshore and Balsam Feb 2022 First Ave Parking Garage_ Crossing Lakeshore at Allen Snowed in Volvo Wagon_ East Edn fo Dingle PArk Feb 01 Favourite Old Oakville House Feb 01 Epic Icicle_ Bench in the Snow by the Lake Front St. Heritage House Renovation Heritage Post Office Feb 01 White House on Front St. Feb 01 White House on Navy_ Oakville Inn Sign Feb 01 Town Square Full of Snow Two Red Chairs Under Snow Series of Lights Cookies and Maple Syrup Valantines Cookies at Black Forest Downtown Oakville Feb 01 Waiting in Line for the Navy St Stoplight2 Feb 01

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.