Yup, I got a Nikon F5 of my own.

 Gear Acquisition Syndrome hit hard recently, if you remember my earlier post on how I fell in love with my brother's Nikon F5 back over the Christmas holidays, I got hooked and it was clear I wanted one of my own. Well, now I have one. 

My F5 has a bit more patina than my brother's but everything still works like a charm. I set the steller meter to 3D Colour Matrix metering, sounds kinda redundent shooting black and white but in the end I got perfectly exposed frames and set it to aperture priority. Now when I got home from my girlfriend's place I cleaned the camera up, and double checked all the settings to have the camera configured for my shooting style. 

This is the first of two test rolls, each frame is bang on in terms of exposure, I want to darkroom print and see what I get out of the negatives at some point. 


Camera: Nikon F5, Nikkor AF-D 50 f 1.4 lens. 28-105 F3.5-4.5 lens. 

Film: Kosmo Mono 100, D76 1+1. 



Nikon F5 Orchard View Bvld On a Sunny Winter Saturday Jo-Anne in The Winter Sun Jo-Anne Hamming it Up Feb 2022 Right in the Middle of Eglington West of Yonge St Sky scraper Condos Between Two Houses Chaplin Estate Front Lawns With Snow Chaplin Estate Snowed In Side Street Goose on the Porch Houses and Condos House On the Corner of Colin Ave Davisville TTC Subway Yard Entrance Line 1 Train in the Davisville Subway Yard Line 1 Train in the Davisville Subway Yard and Station Feb 2022 Yonge St. at Merton Feb 2022 Belt Line Trail After Lunch Feb 2022 B Walking By Hudson Plumbing SuppliesFeb 2022 B Houses on Balliol St. Feb 2022 B Fools on Parade Belsize House Corner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.