Grey Morning in the Beaches.

 

I stand by my comment that sometimes the worst weather makes for nice photos. 

The other thing I have to contend with is my Canon New F-1 with the eye level prism is due for some service. It's been in my collection for going on 12 years now, and my brother for a couple of years longer, its time. At some point I have box up this New F-1 and send her off for a spa treatment so I can get many more years of service out of it. 

Camera: Canon New F-1, FDn 50 F1.4, 85 F1.8  lenses

Film: Fuji Superia 400. 



Crossing Sarah Ashbridge at Queen_ Split Semi on Queen Wesbound 501 by the Beaches Fire Station Beaches Fire Station April 2022 Concrete Path in Kew Gardens Kew Gardens Band Stand April 2022 Kew Gardens Cottage April 2022 Leuty Life Guard Station with Storm Fence_ Beach Lakefront Duplexes Inspecting Balmy Beach April Sunday Morning at Balmy Beach Boardwalk Ukranian Magenta Muskoka Chairs Balmy Beach Club Wall_ Arts On Queen Entrance_ Ornate Queen St. Duplex_ Goof From Across the Street The Goof Sign Late April 2022 Fox Ticket Office Late April 2022 Fox Sign Late April 2022 Fox Late April 2022 Ed's Real Scoop Late April 2022 Beacher Cafe From Across the Street Late April 2022 Blue Mini Cooper on the Lot Late April 2022 Kew Park Apartment Entrance Late April 2022

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.