Remember Last Summer

 I have a pair of 120 rolls left over from last Summer that needed processing. So why am I not shooting a lot of medium format? I love 6x6 and shooting with my Rolleis and Mamiya C220F. I want to rectify that this year. The big challenge is I'm at Jo-Anne's every other weekend and my trusty Think Tank camera backpack can fit a regular sized SLR with three lenses, film, and clothes for the weekend and that's pretty much it. I could pack one of my Rollei's and either one of my Canon rangefinders or my Leica M4-2, or even my Olympus system which is super compact. 

One thing is certain, I'm really on the fence with Fomapan 200. Love Fomapan 100 and 400, and would love to try Retro 320. Fomapan 200 is an in between film that looks much better exposed at 125 ISO. I remember shooting the original Fomapan 200 15 years ago and remember that film, at least in 35mm more fun to shoot with. 

Camera: Rolleiflex 3.5 F Planar TLR. 

Film: Fomapan 200, Ilfotec HC 1+31. 



Summer Gate with the Maple Leaf Oakville Club Yacht Mooring Oakville Yacht Squadren Mooring 2022 TOWARF Boat Moored Up in the Summer Cabin Cruiser Returning to Port Lamborghini on Lakeshore Parked The 7 on Town Square_ North of Lakeshore Downtown Oakville Lakeshore at George Foot Bridge at Gairloch Gairloch Gardens Inner Pond Gairloch Gardens By the Water Lake Summer_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.