April Frugal Film Roll, Close to Home in Oakville. (How I get great Results from Kentmere 400)

Welcome to the April Frugal Film Project roll and I was shooting close to home around Oakville which I haven't done much of late. One question I do get is how do I get such nice results from Kentmre 400? The film in question has a reputation of being rather flat. The solution is a yellow filter. I then get the pop I need for crisp negatives. it also helps the primary lens I've been using this project is the early 1970s vintage Nikkor H.C 50 F2 lens. That particular glass is one of Nikon's best lenses and use it a lot on my Nikkormats and Nikon F's. 


Camera: Nikkormat Ftn, Nikkor H.C. 50 F2 lens. 

Film: Kentmere 400, Ilfotec HC 1+31. 



Village Green April 2023 White House on William April 2023 Front Path Trellis and Gate Looking Down at the Oakville Club Apartment and Condo over the 16 April 2023 Grainary Mail Box Grainary Offices Waiting at Lakeshore at Navy Lakeshore Road Over 16 Mile Creek April 2023 Oakville House and Retail April 2023 Seating on the Sidewalk April 2023 Former Bank Detail Porsche Cayman  April 2023 Bench on Bronte Beach April 2023 Bench on Bronte Harbour One  April 2023 Bronte Harbour Stored Boats April 2023 Jo-Anne in Oakville April 2023 King's Arms Corner April 2023 Houses on Church St. April 2023 National Place April 2023 MB Coupe in White

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.