Oakville In Colour Spring 2023

 For colour film coated 20 years and freezer stored, Agfa Optima 100 in 120 format just delivers, and I got another brick of it from a generous friend. Now, I have shot a bit of this film and gifted two rolls to my brother Alex so he can enjoy this film. Of course I shot it from my Rolleiflex 3.5 F, and I plan to shoot more with this film. I want to shoot this combo down in Niagara on the Lake when there's a bit more greenery. 

Camera: Series F Rolleiflex Twin Lens Reflex Camera, 75 F3.5 Zeiss Planar Lens. 

Film: Agfa Optima 100, expired in 2004 and freezer stored. 



Historic House on Thomas April 2023 Favourite Semi on William St.April 2023 Towne Square Getting Ready for Spring Daffodil Plantings Inside Tribeca_ Lakeshore Road Looking Toward 16 Mile Creek Waterfront Trail West Along 16 Mile Creek April 2023 Tresspassers Prohibited_ Closed No Access Spring 2023_ Empty OYS Basin Spring 2023 Erchliss Spring 2023 TOWARF Boat Being Prepped for Service Spring 2023

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.