Later March in the Beaches Part Two

 

I rolled with my Nikon F3/T on this stay in the Beaches this year along with a three lens kit consisting of the Nikkor AIS 28 F2.8, 50 F1.4 and the 80-200 F4 Zoom. All three got used. I recently upgraded the focusing screens on both my F3's to a P screen which makes composition and focusing on the fly a lot easier. The one lens I should bring out more is my 80-200 F4 damn, that's nice glass. Finding one that doesn't have a sloppy zoom can be a challenge, the curse of the push poll one touch design. 

What I love about both my F3's (the other is a regular HP model on a motor drive), is their reliablity despite being battery dependent, even at their age. Sadly one of my Canon New F-1's, the one with a AE Prism head has developed shutter issues that's beyond the ability of my current repair tech. Something to consider if you want to buy into a 1980s vintage pro camera body system. The New F-1 will get repaired, I'm heading back to another repair tech I used in the past. The odd thing, both my F3's work great. 


Camera: Nikon F3/T, Nikkor Ais lenses. 

Film: ORWO UN54, D76 1+1. 



RC Harris Access Road  Two Mar 2023 RC Harris  fountain Mar 2023 RC Harris  Upper Centre Block Two Mar 2023 RC Harris Upper Level Centre Block Four Mar 2023 RC Harris Lower Level Buildings Mar 2023 Skiyline from the Eastern Beaches Dog Park Eastern Beaches Condo Co-Op Eastern Beaches Mansion Mar 2023 Strolling Along the Boardwalk Westward Mar 2023 Seating on Balmy Beach Mar 2023 Erosion Control off Balmy Beach Beachfront Semi Balconies Leuty Ave Lifeguard Station from the Boardwalk Gardiner's Cottage at Kew Gardens Mar 2023 Easter Baskets Mar 2023 Kew Garden Paths Mar 2023 Kew Garden Bandstand Mar 2023 501 at Bellfair Ave Stone Lion Patio Mar 2023 VW Beetle Cabrio Mar 2023 Alpaca_ The Beach Mural Mar 2023

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.