Late Tuesday Afternoon and Evening in Toronto

 I went into the city to see Jo-Anne one late Tuesday afternoon and we went down to her local farmers market in June Rowlands Park, I went quite quite light with a two lens kit (Ai 35 F2 and Ai Converted HC 85 F1.8 Nikkor lenses) and my black Nikon FM which I haven't used in a while because I thought the meter was broken. It wasn't I've must have been using old batteries when testing it, with fresh Energizer 357s, the meter came back to life. I also used my last roll of JCH Streetpan 400. 

In the end I only used the Nikkor Ai 35 F2 lens and loved the results. Streetpan 400 while a lovely film can be fustrating as I got light piping in the first couple of frames. That said, I'm happy my black Nikon FM is back in the stable and will get used. 



Camera Nikon FM, Nikkor Ai 35 F2 lens. 

Film: JCH Streetpan 400, D76 1+1. 


955 The Homeway Erskine 1960s Modern Apartment Lobby Entrance Traffic Down Redpath_ Front of the Admiral July 2023 Waiting Cement Trucks Condo Garage Driveway Surrealist Public Art_ Making a Delivery Midtown Housing on Soudan_ Midtown House and Pickup Truck Audi TT Cabrio Midtown Houses in Mt. Pleasant West The Glebe Manor Square West Camper Van on the Street Midtown Farmers Market Entertainment Jo-Anne and the Monster Floppy Hat Twin Houses on Belsize_ Mt. Pleasant and Belsize at Dinnertime_ Mt. Pleasant Traffic After Dinner Regant Theatre Not a Condo Development Mt. Pleasant Street Patio Range Rovers Waiting at the Light Evening Traffic on Mt. Pleasant Southbound Season Fruit House and Former Movie Theatre Soudan and Brownlow Ave Houses Crossing Redpath at Eglington

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Barnack Madness, What Was I Thinking?