Wednesday Morning.

 I had to make my back home back to Oakville Wednesday morning and decided to walk down Mt. Pleasant, cut my way over to the Davisville Subway Yards via the Belt Line Trail and hop the subway at Davisville. I only used the 35 F2 lens, I love my 50mm lenses but fast 35mm lenses come in a very close second. I didn't even bother pulling out the 85 F1.8 when I was shooting the Line 1 Subway trains. I guess that's why I own an example of a 35 F2 lens in my Nikon kit from the Pre Ai O series up to AF-D. It's sharp glass with low distortion and gives you just slightly wider than normal perspective. 

Wound up using a roll of Iflord HP5 400, probably should have gone with slower film like say Eastman Double X or Fomapan 100. The thing with HP5, you can abuse the hell out of it and still get a great printing negative, while not as cheap as it used to be, HP5 still comes in cheaper than Kodak Tri-X and has the added feature of drying flat. I plan to buy a pile more at some point for the fall and winter. The skies were weird as we still had lingering wildfire smoke and a huge amount of humidity in the air, While it renders white in the scans, in reality it was a very pale silvery-blue and quite opaque as I couldn't see the lake from the GO Train. 


Camera: Nikon FM, Nikkor Ai 35 F2 lens. 

Film: Ilford HP5 400, Ilfotec HC 1+31. 



The Continental Wednesday Morning Walking out of 110 Erskine_ Fenced Off Redpath Garage_ Walking down to Eglington Nightmare Fuel as Public Art West Side of Redpath Retail Strip 2 Redpath and Eglington in the Morning From inside the Coffee Shop on Mt. Pleasant Mables Fables Corner in the Morning_ Crossing Mt. Pleasant Ave in the AM Vintage Sign Belsize House Patio Mt Pleasant Village Easr House Middle of Glebe Manor Square East Belsize House Corner NE Falcon Building in the Morning Bailol Townhouses Bailol Apartments Daily Food Mart Daily Food Mart in the Morning Pailton Crescent at Merton St Future Development Opportunity on Merton St Yonge St. on a Wednesday Morning Line One Northbound into Davisville Station Southbound Line 1 out of Davisville Out of Service Train Headed into Storage Davisville Yard Storage Tracks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Barnack Madness, What Was I Thinking?