October Frugal Film Project, a Friday in the City.

 The October roll for the Frugal Film Project was a day in the city theme, I went into Toronto to drop some slide film off for processing at Downtown Camera, then make my way up to Yorkville and Rosedale to do photograph around the respective neighbourhoods, both of which are the richest postal codes in the country. 

It was my first outing with the Nikkormat FT3, next year's Frugal Film Camera, but why three months early? Well, my Nikkormat FTn that I was using needed a CLA, badly and is now at my camera repair tech. Two, I'm in the process of moving, so, 95% of my camera collection, including my Pre Ai lenses are packed away at my brother's place for the next six months. I decided to run with the Nikkor Ai lens system mostly with a few Ais lenses along with a few other bodies that aren't part of the Frugal Film Project (Nikon FM3A, Nikon FM2/T and F4), for this situation, I'm just being practical. 

Speaking of the the big pack up and house purge,  as mentioned earlier 95% of my camera collection is now off site in a safe spot at my brother's for the next six months. I think there are about a dozen plastic bins in total along with several bags of silca gel packs to keep the gear dry. I'm still trying to wrap my head around how I'm going to pack up and store chemistry. That may dictate what black and white film I'm going to shoot, for that I'm probably sticking to liquid concentrate developers, finish off the D76 stock solution and pack up anything un opened. The dry chemistry and photo paper can be stored in the garage during the great staging and the house sale. liquids will have be stored somewhere in the basement discreatly. 

The real fun will be setting up my new work space when I land at my new place. 



Camera: Nikkormat FT3, Nikkor Ai 50 F2 lens. 

Film: Kentmere 400, Ilfotec HC 1+31. 


Oakville GO and VIA Station VIA Train to London and Points WestTwo NE Corner of Queen and Church Vintage Rolls Royce on Church Loew's On Victoria Bloor St. East Art Installation_ Yonge and Bloor Traffic The Former Albert Britnell_ Yonge St. Looking South From the West Side Fire station Tower and Another Tower Fire station Crest Pair of Cement Mixers Bay and Yorkville Corner Ferrari on Bellair Bellair at Yorkville The Gelato Shop on Bellair Oct 2023 Dumptruck in Yorkville Crossing Yorkville Ave Middle of Bay St. in Yorkville Bay St. Bike Path in Yorkville Davenport St At Bay Looking West Top of Bay at Davenport Oct 2023 Presentation Gallery Oct 2023 Traffic and Belmont and McMurrich Belmont Row House Oct 2023 Yonge St. and Crescent Road Oct 2023 Paris Grocery on Crescent Gibson Ave Oct 2023 Yonge at Gibson Ave Oct 2023 Walking Past of the House of Tea Oct 2023

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Barnack Madness, What Was I Thinking?