Friday Morning in February Midtown.

 Took a walk down Yonge St. with my Nikon SP loaded up with Bergger Pancro 400, the forecast started as cloudy skies but the the sun came out and we had nothing but blue skies. Hindsight I should have run with Ilford FP4 but in the Pancro 400 in all its crunchiness delivered on the tonality front. The two things about Pancro 400, it cups so I have to deal with that at the other end, and while drying, it can attract dust. 

Been ages since I shot with a rangefinder camera, and the SP one of two I have out, the other being the S2. It was a pleasure to shoot with and I have to pick them up more often. I invested in a Doomo Meter D cold shoe clip on meter, it's a lot like the much heralded Voigtlander VC meter which I'm not sure if its discontinued or not. I just didn't want to spend $300. I'm going to try it out the next time I'm using my SP or S2. 


Camera: Nikon SP Rangefinder, Nikkor S 50 F1.4 lens. 

Film Bergger Pancro 400, Ilfotec HC 1+31. 


Fresh buy Market in the Morning Feb 2024 Morning at Yonge and Castlefied with the Crane At Yonge and Castlefield Waiting Feb 2024 Green Valley Products on Yonge Stock TC in the Morning_ Waiting at Yong and Roehampton Crossing Yonge at Urban Outfitters Feb 2024 Yonge and Eglington Friday Morning Eglington Ave Canyon Feb 2024 Yonge St. By Canada Square Feb 2024 Quantum Condos Courtyard Feb 2024 Muskoka Mural Midtown Feb 2024 Canadian Tire and TVO Office Tower Feb 2024 Tudor Apartment Entrance Feb 2024 Peppermills on Yonge Feb 2024 Cranes at Yonge and Soudan Feb 2024 Line One Southbound in Midtown Feb 2024 Lola Road Towards Duplex  Feb 2024 Crossing Yonge at Belsize Feb 2024 House and Garage at Belsize Feb 2024 Midtown Architectural Contrast Feb 2024 Houses on Wilfrid Feb 2024 Oswald Crescent Looking North Feb 2024 Oswald Crescent at Manor Road E Feb 2024 House and Garage on Redpath Repath Commercial Block on Borrowed Time Feb 2024

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.