The February Toronto Film Shooters Photowalk Jo-Anne's Chocolate and Pastry Wander Colour Edition

 

After scanning this roll of Kodak Gold 200, I sometimes wonder why I just don't go on photo walks with just a Rollei 35 be it with a Sonnar or Tessar. Once my move is done, I might run with a Rolleiflex TLR and Rollei 35 pairing, reduce decision making and focus on composition. In the end, I'll drag a camera kit with me with a Rollei 35 as a secondary, old habits something, something. 

I haven't shot with Kodak Gold 200 in a while, I have a small stockpile in the fridge. I'm more of a Color Plus 200 guy, but I get why my friends like shooting with Gold 200 aside from the fact it's relatively cheap for C-41 film, it's hard to screw up and the end results have a bit of a nostalgic look to them. 


Camera: Rollei 35S, 40 F2.8 Zeiss Sonnar Lens. 

Film: Kodak Gold 200. 



510 Southbound at Sullivan St Crossing Spadina at Sullivan on a Sunny Saturday Morning Empty Lot on Spadina_ Moving and Paint Supplies Adelaide from the Dead End The Usual Suspects in Front of Soma Two 504s at Spadina and King Feb 2024 Crossing Spadina and Two 510s_ King and Spadina and Two 510s at the Intersection Charlotte St. Shade Queen and John The CP24 Truck Is Everywhere 501 Westbound at New Tribe Queen and Duncan Graffiti on the Queen Mother The Rex Feb 2024 The Campbell Museum Feb 2024 Line Up at the Chip Truck Mr. Tasty Fries on Lunch Crossing Bay St. at Queen St Queen St. Construction Chaos for the Ontario Line Temperance St. Feb 2024 Old Bank of Montreal Feb 2024 TD Centre Feb 2024 Former Irish Embassy at Yonge and Wellington Feb 2024 Saturday in Berczyy Park Feb 2024 Berczyy Park Dog Feb 2024 Flat Iron Back Wall Feb 2024 Flatiron Fire Escape Feb 2024 Flatiron Building Feb 2024

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.