Walking Up Spadina with my Nikon SP.

 I enjoy walking up Spadina, I dropped some film off at Graination and wanted to make my way back to Spadina Station photographing along the way. Detouring into Kensigton Market I stopped by the dive bar LOLA owned by an acquaintance of mine Corina Death. After a pint of pale ale, I made my way back up Spadina. 

Ilford HP5 is one of those go to films that's very versatile and I come back to it on occasion when I need a no muss no fuss film to shoot. I should stock up on some for the next few months. 



Camera: Nikon SP Rangefinder, Nikkor S 50 F1.4 lens. 

Film: Ilford HP5 400, Ilfotec HC 1+31. 


510 Southbound at Sullivan St. Feb 2024 Spadina Southbound Toward Queen St Sullivan St. Northbound Stop Spadina Souvenir Shops Feb 2024 Spadina and Dundas Crosswalk Feb 2024 Spadina and Dundas Wires Feb 2024 Kensington Market Stop on the 510 Kensington Market Alley Off Spadina Noodle Girl Feb 2024 Fire Trucks on St. Andrew St Kensington Ave Mural Feb 2024 Fruit Market on the Corner of Kensginton Ave and St. Patrick Spadina and Cecil St. Feb 2024 Spadina and St. Andrew Feb 2024 Crossing at Spadina and Cecil St. Feb 2024 Play Da Record Feb  2024 Neon Palm North Side Feb  2024 Crossing College at Spadina_ UofT Architecture Faculty_ The Borden Building Feb 2024 The Borden North Building Feb 2024 The Borden North Loading Docks The Borden Building Detail Feb 2024 Graduate Student Union Building Feb 2024 Willocks St

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.