Oakville on Adox CHS 100 II

 

Haven't shot around Oakville much this winter, I've been focused on getting to and from Toronto for weekend at Jo-Anne's place while the house is on the market. The sun was out for a change and decided to take advantage of a stretch of nice weather and loaded one of my Rollei 35's with some Adox CHS 100 II, haven't shot with that film in a while, and at least the dregs in my bottle of FX-39 was still good. 

I'm good at Sunny 16 and used my Light Meter app on my iPhone to confirm my guestimation, I was pretty good. CHS 100 II has a unique look that reminds me of the long discontined Efke 100 but made on a more modern coating line with decent quality control. 

There's much to be said about just heading out with a camera with one focal length, I wouldn't call the Rollei 35 fixed lens per se as it collapses into the body when you're not using it. I'm more focused on actual photography as opposed to wondering which lens to use, only got one lens, you make it work. 


Camera: Rollei 35, 40 F3.5 Zeiss Tessar  Lens. 

Film: Adox CHS 100 II, FX-39 1+19. 


Oakville Yacht Squadren Basin Waiting for the Boats OYS Basin Dock Slips Mar 2024 Closed No Access Mar 2024 Tannery Park March 2024 Forsthye Town Houses Mar 2024 Olde Oakville Garage Marc 2024 Towne Square March 2024 Edge of Towne Square Mar 2024 The 7 Patio Off Season March 2024 Hellow Beautiful  March 2024 Porsche 718 Cayman March 2024 Crosswalk Across From Second Cup White Stucco House on King St Stucco House on the Corner of King St. and Thomas_ White House on Front at Thomas St 176 Front St Parkette on Front St Worn Doorstep Cottage and Tea Room Bridge over Morrison Creek in Pinewood Park Mar 2024 Pinewood Park Path Mar 2024 Pinewood Park Playground Mar 2024 Looking at The Cedargrove Infill Maple Ave Curve Post Garbage Pick Up Maple Ave House in the Brantwood Survey Maple Ave House With Mini Me Tiny Library Porsche 911 Turbo on Maple

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.