Mirvish Village Reborn and into the Annex/Sussex Village

 

After Koreatown, we wandered into the recently reopened Mirvish Village, a sort of transitional micro neighbourhood between Koreatown and The Annex. The old and long gone landmark, Honest Ed's, a discount department store, now the site of a market rate apartment complex. The one cool establishmentt I fell in love with is Book Bar, Toronto needs more indie bookstores, and a bar and book store mated together concept is cool. There are echos of the old Honest Ed's in an Alleyway off Sussex. 


I'm happy with results from Kentmere 100, I was gift a bulk loader of Kentmere 400, I should spool some rolls up and see what I get. 


Camera: Nikon FE2, 


Where Koreatown meets The Annex Mirvish Village Fountain One Mirvish Village Geometric Mural Mirvish Village Fountain In Action Two Mirvish Village Fountain In Action Mirvish Village Garage Tagging Mirvish Village Park Mirvish Village Garage Tagging Two Mirvish Village Laneway Studio Mirvish Village Neighbourhood Sancturary Mirvish Village Still Under Construction Sussex and Markham House and Bike Sussex and Markham House Restored Mirvish Village Echos of the Old Honest Eds Down Sussex Drive Looking West High Rise Where Honest Ed's Used to Be Original George's Deli and BBQ Bathurst and Bloor July 2026 511 Southbound at Bathurst Station July 2026 Hot Docs Theatre July 2026 Annex Neighbourhood Watch July 2026 Entrance July 2026 Annex Victory Corner July 2026 WAlking By Victory July 2026 Tex Mex Mural July 2026 Bloor Brunswick NE July 2026 Bloor and Brunswick July 2026 Brunswick House Mural July 2026 Train Behind the Tranzac Club July 2026

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Drive Back Down 35 Through Dorset and Minden

The Canon EOS 1n, the Camera that Made Life Difficult for Nikon

Review, Garry's Camera Repair