Spring is just around the corner, ok its down the hall as well. A Print to remind you it will get warmer. I shot this last July in downtown Oakville first thing in the morning enjoying my coffee on the patio of the Green Bean. I shot with a Nikon F with Agfa APX 100 film and I printed on Zone VI DW Multigrade Glossy 8x10 fibre paper using a #3 filter. This is also the first photo I did a little burning in. The upper left corner was overexposed due to the bright morning sun. I lengthened the exposure by 5 extra seconds to fill things in a bit.
While warm weather will be returning, I am enjoying what's left of winter on the ski slopes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.