I have this grand plan for film, chemical and paper standardisation, well I got the chemicals down pat. I have reputation for being a bit of a "foodie" when it comes to playing around with different film emulsions, I am curious, so there. This time out I gave Lucky SHD 100 a shot. It is made in China and has bit of a reputation for "interesting effects" which is nothing more the spotty quality control.

I lucked in on this roll, it scans nicely but I have not printed from it yet. I used my Nikkormat FTn on this excursion. So I shot with Lucky to say I did, now from what I heard, Era, also from China is much further ahead in quality control and has bit of a following, now to find some.





Comments

Photo–Smith said…
Nice shots Bill
I'm a bit of a film foodie too!
My M4-P will eat anything but is currently munching Fomapan.
Rodinal + Foma is a great combination for tonality (in truth anything works in rodinal)
Not tried the Lucky yet but will do.
Keep using the film,
Regards
Mark
Bill Smith said…
Thanks for the compliment, the Leica and Fomapan is a great combination.

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.