Week in the Beaches Part Two

I forgot how nice MC Rokkor lenses are, especially on a bright sunny day. I'm blown away at what I got. I had very little post processing to do outside some cropping and dust removal, the negs were plenty sharp on their own. I love my Minolta SRT 102, it's a nice tank of a camera and I like the fact there are not one but two Cds meter cells so you get a more accurate light reading.

Most people who explore the Beaches usually make a beeline for the boardwalk, myself included every time I visit. What's more fun is exploring the streets north of Queen. The Beaches has it's own ravine trail and you will see that next blog post.

Camera: Minolta SRT 102, MC Rokkor X 50 f1.4 and 28 f3.5 lenses,
Film: Ilford HP5 400, HC110 B.

Houses on Beech Ave

House on Beech Ave II

Cedar Ave 1

The Fox Theatre

Goof

Afternoon in the East End of the Beaches

American Iron

Art on Queen 1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.