Back at the Beaches at the Urban Oasis

I was house and dog sitting in the Beaches a few weeks ago and by the time this blog post goes live, I'm back in the Beaches for two more weeks until Labour Day Weekend. Some members of the Toronto Film Shooters Facebook Group and I met up for lunch at Murphy's Law and went for what could be best described as "photowalk of the damned" on what could be considered the hottest day of the year.

This weekend I gave my Pentax KX a good workout with colour film. I shot a roll of Ektar 100 and Cinestill 50D to see how the camera and lenses work with said films. I was blown away at what I got with the Ektar 100, I barely touched the images in Lightroom, just some cropping and dust removal. Cinestill 50 negatives needed a bit more work, I find I get a slight green cast when I scan them into TIFF files. Again Lightroom can sort them out pretty good.


Camera: Asahi Pentax KX, SMC Pentax M 50 f1.4 lens. SMC Pentax K 28 f3.5 lens.
Film: Kodak Ektar 100

Guinness Toucan_

Brightly Coloured Alleyway

Life on the Beaches Boardwalk_

The Ice Cream Truck_

Budda and Red Door_

Walking through Kew Gardens_

Stone Lion Patio_



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.