Eastern End of the Beaches

I shot a fair bit of Kentmere 100 over the past year, and it took me a while to figure this film out. I found the best developer for me is Rodinal 1+50 dilution to make it look fabulous. The best part it's reasonably cheap, and being made by Ilford Photo, you know the quality control will be there. I shot this over the sunny days on March Break in Toronto's Beaches neighbourhood and I never get tired shooting around here.


Camera: Canon EF, FD lenses.
Film: Kentmere 100, Rodinal 1+50

Still Not Quite Sure with This Installation


Plastic and Wire Beast

Jogging Towards the Balmy Beach Club

Yet Even More Ice Covered Rocks

From the East End of he Beaches Looking West

Art Deco Doors To Water

Two Roads on the RC Harris Water Treatment Plant

East End of the 501 Street Car Line

My Usual View of the Goof Sign

Beacher Cafe in the Sun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.